Park & Caporrino
We’re Here to Help
Why Choose Us?
The law firm of Park and Caporrino should be your first choice when looking for an attorney in the fields of Family Law, Real Estate, Bankruptcy, Civil Litigation, Business Law, Motor Vehicle Offenses and Expungements. Park & Caporrino has extensive experience in these areas of law.
We have built a loyal clientele by establishing a reputation for hard work, attention to detail, aggressive representation and the willingness to spend the time necessary to achieve a successful result at a fair price. Our attorneys and staff know that your legal matter is important to you and, as our client, it becomes important to us.
Legal issues can be very stressful. We try to reduce your stress by making sure that all of your questions are answered and that you are kept fully informed of the progress of your case.
Choose Park and Caporrino for your legal needs. Our attorneys are admitted to practice law in New Jersey, New York and the federal Courts for the District of New Jersey. We are fluent in the English, Korean and Chinese languages.
SUPREME COURT ALLOWING EVICTIONS UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES
The New Jersey Supreme Court is now allowing evictions of both residential and commercial tenants under certain emergent circumstances.
Residential tenants may be evicted if there is an emergent basis for the eviction. In the following circumstances a landlord can apply for an Order to Show Cause requesting that an expedited hearing be scheduled.
- The tenant is committing violence against other tenants or the landlord
- The tenant is engaging in criminal activities
- The tenant is committing extreme damage to the premises
- There has been the death of a tenant resulting in the vacancy of the rental unit
- There are other circumstances which may be viewed by the Court as “emergent” and deserving of an expedited hearing.
A commercial tenant may also be evicted under emergent circumstances if,
- Any of the circumstances listed above in the case of a residential tenancy are present, or
- The tenant has vacated the property
- The tenant’s business is not operating and will not resume operations
- The landlord is facing foreclosure or a tax lien
In both residential and commercial tenancies, if the Court does schedule a hearing and a judgment of possession in favor of the landlord is entered, the Court can order an eviction if the Court finds that it is in “the interest of justice” to do so.
If you are a landlord and have an emergent situation with a tenant, contact Park & Caporrino. We have extensive experience in landlord-tenant law and can help to evict the tenant.
Park & Caporrino
130 Fort Lee Road
Leonia, NJ 07605
Jill SunJung Park: 201-242-9666
James Caporrino: 201-592-7767
307 5th Ave, 4th Floor
New York, New York 10016
Hours of Operation
Monday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Jill SunJung Park: firstname.lastname@example.org
James A. Caporrino: email@example.com
Ted Minsung Park: firstname.lastname@example.org
Toby Tianchi Feng: email@example.com